18 female seeking co-parent to have a baby with in london

by MotherMi      .      10 Jun 2017

18 year old mixrace female Looking for a partner Or co-parent to have a baby with in London. I'm young, but honestly i really want to be a mum x

5 Replies

18 year old mixrace female Looking for a partner Or co-parent to have a baby with in London. I'm young, but honestly i really want to be a mum x

Am in Dartford Kent. 47 m indian origin. Willing to make u mum. Reply if interested

Hi I hope you are well, i have just message you just now, I would love to help you i am from Leeds, but work in london regularly due to work

I look forward to hearing from you

Thank

Hi
    Are you still looking for donor?

I am interested if youd like to talk more

Hi: 29 year old, green eyes, wanting to create a Beautiful baby. Live in London. Greater area.

Return to Co-Parents in UK

Become parents thanks to sperm donation or co-parenting

Families come in a multitude of forms: same-sex parented families, blended families, single-parents raising their children alone or co-parents sharing custody of their children. These are just a few examples of the many and varied possibilities. Whether you are single, in a same-sex relationship or part of a couple experiencing infertility, you too can become parents. Your first step will be to find alternative solutions to enable you to have a baby.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW