coparents.co.uk

Sperm donor brighton

How to find a sperm donor in the United Kingdom? What are the conditions in the UK? What is the process? Single, lesbian woman or couple of women, CoParents.co.uk helps you in the research for a sperm donor in the United Kingdom. The inscription on our forum is free, you can so put deposit your announcement. More than 10000 members are registered. Do not hesitate to ask your questions, members of the forum can help you and answer it. To know what are the current laws in the UK, click here: http://www.coparents.co.uk/sperm-donors-laws-in-UK.php

Sperm donor brighton

Postby Philo23 » 19 Apr 2012

Hi there, i'm a young healthy guy with no (hereditary or otherwise) health conditions, above average IQ, average height / weight / build, brown hair and eyes.

Interested in sperm donation for would-be parents, single or couples, straight or lesbian. Would be keen on co-parenting with someone within a reasonable travelling distance from me, but otherwise donation only.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Philo23
Philo23

Re: Sperm donor brighton

Postby ecalo » 30 Apr 2012

hi there my name is Ellen in in a smae sex relationship withmy partner. We are based around east sussex area.
we are keen to begin a family of our own soon and we are looking for sperm donor who could help us to create a bigger loving family.
Contact ecalo
ecalo

Return to Sperm Donors in UK